Monday, March 31, 2014

On my way home from getting water yesterday... - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

On my way home from getting water yesterday... - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




I remembered that I needed to pick up prescriptions.  I was out of
one of my heart medicines so I had to stop.  I was already worn out so I
couldn't go home and unload the water because I knew I wouldn't be able
to come back out.

I swung by Fruth Pharmacy to pick up my
medicine. I worked there off and on for 12 years before I had to quit
working because of my illness.  I was hoping one of my friends would be
there and they could run in and get my prescriptions for me because I
couldn't leave the water because I have a truck and someone would steal
it as soon as they saw it.

I actually had someone steal oxygen and a c -pap machine out of my truck in front of the store one day a few years ago.

Unfortunately none of my friends were working.

I
ran into Trey, who I watched grow up and works there now.  I told him
my problem and he offered to watch the water for me.  At first he wanted
me to put it in my truck but I wasn't able to do that.  Anyway he
watched my water because he knew someone would steal it as soon as they
saw it and I went in and got my meds.

So thank you Trey for going
that extra mile for me.  I told him if he got into trouble I would talk
to the manager for him but it should be considered customer service.  I
happen to have a little influence with management there (haha)

Anyway,
problem solved and all is well.  I have my meds. I have my water.  I am
rested this morning.  I won't be going out today.

No comments: