Monday, March 31, 2014

Would You Be Mad? - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

Would You Be Mad? - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




After I left my ex there was a time that we tried to be civil and
maintain a business relationship - Boy oh Boy, did that NOT work. {#apprehensive.gif}

Anyway
I made a trip to Florida and I stayed with him in his home.  Another
couple was living with him and paying him rent but they were all
friends...they all worked at the track together.

One day she was
complaining because she didn't have time to fix dinner because she had
to go to work.  I knew it was a busy day for them so I offered to cook
dinner.  She was pleased and told me what she was going to make.  I
thought it sounded good.  I don't remember what it was now but I do know
it was something that I knew how to cook.

After they left I went
to start dinner and NOTHING that I needed was there to make what she
told me to make.  I had no transportation because my ex had taken my car
to work.  So I made do with what I had.

I made fried chicken and
some trimmings to go with it (it's been so long that I don't remember
what I fixed with the chicken but it was a common combination I'm sure) 
It was also what was in the house to cook.

When they got home dinner was ready and it was hot, because I knew when they would get there.

WELL SHE WAS FURIOUS.{#angry.gif} {#angry.gif} {#angry.gif}

She was so mad that she didn't speak to me the whole rest of the trip.  I didn't really understand it and I still don't.

So the question is: Would you be mad in that situation?{#side.gif} {#side.gif} {#side.gif}

Please
don't tell me that you wouldn't because you think that is what I want
to hear.  I genuinely want to know.  I confess that I don't think like
most women but I know my way around a kitchen and people used to tell me
I was a very good cook until I started my "no salt" cooking, that is. {#flag.gif}

No comments: