Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How NOT to blog - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

How NOT to blog - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster



Yesterday was New Year's Day.  I cleaned my refrigerator.

Today I had to run some errands.

I am so bored.  I need something to do.

Tomorrow I might cut my toenails.  If I have time, maybe I will polish them.

Nothing ever goes on in my life.  I need something to do.

I swear the tv is so boring.

I wish something exciting would happen.

That's all for today.

................................................................

and
whatever you do.  Don't blog the same thing tomorrow.  Get out and do
something with your life, then you will have something to blog about. 
Even better - get too busy to blog.  Then someday when you have time,
you will have something to blog about but by then blogging will probably
be passe'.

No comments: